Another celebrity victim of Big Pharma: Autopsy report shows Tom Petty died of a prescription drug overdose

Another celebrity victim of Big Pharma: Autopsy report shows Tom Petty died of a prescription drug overdose
(Natural News) Rockstar Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose, an autopsy has revealed. The Los Angeles County coroner determined in a report earlier this month that Petty, 66, was determined to have a variety of pain meds in his system at the time of his death, including fentanyl, oxycodone, temazepam, alprazolam, citalopram, acetylfentanyl and despropionyl fentanyl in…
21
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*