Improperly home-canned green beans sent couple to the hospital with botulism; after 5 months in intensive care, they recovered completely

Improperly home-canned green beans sent couple to the hospital with botulism; after 5 months in intensive care, they recovered completely
(Natural News) A married couple from Germany were left paralyzed and fighting for their lives in intensive care for about five months after eating some home-canned green beans. The anonymous husband and wife were diagnosed with botulism, an extremely rare but life-threatening bacterial illness. Botulism is caused by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria which grow on food and produce lethal…
14
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*