Scented candles fill the air of homes with dust and spores, warn researchers

Scented candles fill the air of homes with dust and spores, warn researchers
(Natural News) Some homeowners fix the problem of an odd-smelling house by lighting a scented candle. But be warned: Doing so could put the house’s inhabitants at risk of inhaling dust and fungal spores. That’s what researchers from San Diego State University found over the course of their study, which took an investigative look at…
12
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*