Surgery patient overdosed when accidentally given 10x the intended dose of anesthesia – doctors didn’t notice anything until it was too late

Surgery patient overdosed when accidentally given 10x the intended dose of anesthesia – doctors didn’t notice anything until it was too late
(Natural News) The Mayo Clinic recently came under fire as a male senior patient suffered a ketamine overdose following a medical error, the Daily Mail reported. According to the report, the patient who is in his 60s had an overdose after an anesthesiologist accidentally took a more concentrated bottle of ketamine to sedate him. The patient allegedly received 950 milligrams…
18
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*